Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Ramona

Hey, Cosmo... I LOVE the Ramona in patent burgundy! I'm meeting a lady from this forum for lunch tomorrow who just got one in black patent! Bet that homeless woman would look great with this one as well!

OMG Cosmo...that burgundy colour Ramona looks sooo gorgeous. Oh I want one! :yes:

Thanks! My bordeaux patent Ramona is from last year (F/W 06), and they are pretty hard to find now. But this season, JC is featuring a burgundy Ramona in "biker" (distressed) leather with snakeskin trim. :yes:

attachment.php

Hey Cosmo,
That was me who was going to have lunch w/ blondecat. I ended up having to cancel and get back to MN due to an emergency at work. I am finally caught up and am so excited about this sub forum! I will never leave this JC :choochoo: room!!:drinkup:
I did post my JC bags in the thread, but it sure would have been great to get photos w/ blondecat last week.:crybaby:

Sorry, forgot about this thread. The woman in question was on the big side, maybe about 5'7" or 5'6" tall. The bag just didn't hang right, it looked too big and misshapen and I tried on Riki at Nordies and it looked so hot. Ramona is just a little bigger, why did it look so bad?? grrrr, it sort of spoiled me wanting it.

I tried on the Ramona and the Rikki and decided on the Rikki. I am only 5'2 and the Ramona just looked too big on my frame though I am sure others my height might be able to pull it off.

I like to look at the Ramona but at just a smidge over 5'2" and not slim, it really does'nt suit me at all. I look like a fat short girl carrying a bag that she should hide in, which is a shame really cos it would be great to carry one and hide me huge ass behind

I like to look at the Ramona but at just a smidge over 5'2" and not slim, it really does'nt suit me at all. I look like a fat short girl carrying a bag that she should hide in, which is a shame really cos it would be great to carry one and hide me huge ass behind
:roflmfao::roflmfao: :roflmfao: LOL Riffraff, you had me choking on my soup.
I doubt you would look bad. Now I wonder how I must look carrying my Ramona. I am only 5 foot 1 and not skinny either. The more I started thinking about it, I thought maybe I was that lady spotted with the bag. :graucho:

You know what, I think I know what you mean. Sometimes it may look bad on a person if they are wearing all form fitting clothes like jeans and a t-shirt that are tight, then you have this big bag thrown on top of it.