Jimmy Choo JIMMY CHOO Ramona...LOVE This Bag!

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Feel in love with JC Ramona...pics of chocolate...

From the JC website...

Soft calf leather handbag available in stone, lime, navy, brown. Also available in camel or coffee crocodile. Dimensions: Inches: L17 x H11 x W10, cm: L43 x H28 x W25 1/2

Sounds like stone and lime will no longer be available. Thinking about black now...

Have her loaded and ready to go...can't wait to break her out this week!

:love: :love: :love:

I posted this in the other thread, but they are supposed to be coming out with new colors in March (I read). Nothing so far, but I've heard there will be a metallic and a burgundy. I'm going to try to get some more scoop on that front.

jasanna143 said:
Very pretty!!!!! Love that gorgeous brown! Is it heavy at all and how does it close? Does it have an open top?

It does have an open top (leather strap across to clasp in front). Some find it a bit heavy. I do not... (used to those paddy bags)...

Daisy, Did you indicate that the black will be available through Saks soon?

The leather is amazing.

Kat, There is now a smaller version of the bag as well. I believe it is called the "Rikki" (or something similar...it is approximately 60-70% or so of the Ramona size, but the styling is similar...double handles, double row of grommets, etc.)

SoCal said:
The leather is amazing.

Kat, There is now a smaller version of the bag as well. I believe it is called the "Rikki" (or something similar...it is approximately 60-70% or so of the Ramona size, but the styling is similar...double handles, double row of grommets, etc.)

Could this be the "rasia"? I really like the Ramona, but it is too big for me. Does "rasia" sound right to you?