Jimmy Choo Ramona in Chocolate??

1. Hi everyone! I have been a lurker for awhile now, but this is my first post:yes: To make a long story short. . . I ordered a Jimmy Choo Ramona in Navy, loved it, but did not love the color for my wardrobe. I am now searching for one in chocolate. I submitted an inquiry on the Jimmy Choo website, but as of yet, have not gotten a reply. If anyone has seen one around anywhere recently please give me a heads up so that I can call and snatch it up. I have also been going back and forth a bit between chocolate and black - opinions? Thanks for your help. I hope to start posting more in the future and get to know everyone better!

2. I just got a chocolate one thru Saks last week from their locator service - there are still a few available and more expected for fall. Ironically I put in a request to the JC website several weeks ago too and just heard back yesterday that it's available at their NYC boutique - but I imagine the return policy from a boutique isn't as good. I can PM you the contact details if you're interested!

3. The Ramona in CHOCOLATE is available at Saks NYC (as of this evening) - give them a call....1st floor handbags. Much better than ordering from the boutique where there's no returns/only exchanges or store credit. Good luck!

4. Thanks you two! I am going to give Saks a try tomorrow.

5. Welcome to the forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice