Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Ramona Bag

There is another thread here about it, probably a page back.

I have her in navy and ADORE her. I find the bag to be light, very comfortable to carry, and the leather is TO DIE FOR. I think the style is classic with a slightly modern edge. She's yummy. I love the contrast of the gold with the navy but I think she's GORGEOUS in the stone and chocolate too. Great bag. If she were cheaper I'd have her in every color.

Here is mine in brown. It is my favorite bag of the moment. The leather is very soft and it holds a ton.
Ramona.jpg

Select Saks have them.... call my boy Jose in Chicago. He mentioned them being sold out but later asked if I wanted one. I'm not sure of the status right now as I haven't had another chance to talk to him. 312-944-6500. And SoCal, he did mention black early on.

I have called around a bit...sounds like JC boutiques expect to receive a shipment of navy first...in the next few weeks...they (and Saks) expect to receive a shipment of black later...but delivery date is somewhat uncertain...

I am going to try to wait this out...I have been very bag-impulsive lately...although turned down an Edith offer 15 minutes ago...should not have been that difficult as I have already tried her once IRL...so now playing the JC waiting game... The Ramona is my absolute favorite of all recent purchases...

SoCal.... and which color Edith did you turn down? =)

I am very impulsive with bags too, and when I like a particular style, I get the urge to "collect" it in all colors, instead of allowing it to remain a unique piece in my collection. I don't know if that's a bad thing but I think I need to save room for my next obsession.

Daisy, Turned down a whiskey...now if it were the stone JC...I would be in trouble... Yes, should fight temptation for multiple colors...show love to chocolate...no need to obsess...but might buy black later...