Jimmy Choo patent leather Riki in bordeaux

1. Has anyone seen one in the stores recently? I've been looking all over the place and can't find one. :crybaby: Can anyone help me locate one?:sos:

2. Kat,

I completely know the frustration of trying to find Choo's patent bordeaux riki/ramona ... it was sheer luck early last month when I stumbled across a patent bordeaux ramona at Saks. One thing I tried when I was looking was calling and emailing Jimmy Choo's customer service (available on their website). You can also call Saks NYC and ask if there is a list for the patent bordeaux riki. This worked in the past with my spy bag (even though I found my spy not too long after I added my name to the list). The trick is getting a helpful SA. I would recommend asking for Rachel ... after I got ramona, she and I chatted about what other choos they're getting in. She knew her Choo handbags and hopefully can help you out. I am sure others on here have other SAs they can recommend. GOOD LUCK -- the bordeaux patent is GORGEOUS and well worth hunting down!

3. Call Bonnie at the Saks in Atlanta. She's very helpful!

4. Thanks Stinam and Greenie! I'm on it!:P

5. Kat.. i spent weeks trying to locate one and i finally located 1 riki in Dubai boutique.. I grabbed it ofcourse!.. didnt see it yet though since im in p aris now and the bag is "safe" with my sister! lol but knowing that ill go back to find the beautiful patent riki in bordeaux make me :jammin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice