Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Outlet store now open

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
FYI - a Jimmy Choo outlet store opened up at Woodbury Commons in NY. I went in there this weekend. They had a big shoe selection. They have a few bags. The SA said they just opened a couple of days ago and are are still waiting for more inventory. If you happen to be in Woodbury Commons it's worth a look-see. It is in the space that Via Spiga used to occupy.

I remember seeing this on the outlet homepage...were the sales any good? I was thinking of going to visit family up that way, and of course, making a stop @ the outlets! ;)

I'm back in the hotel now..here is the report..
They have some tulita large metallic bags ...and small version of it with shoulder strap (dont know style name) in croc in red.
Shoes they have alot..Jeweled flats and heels with ankle starp..some black and brown classic sling back..about 10 different styles of lovely looking boots. they have momo green metallic flat slide but ( one size 40 left)
things I like they did not have my size and other than that most of styles are pretty old I have to say at least 2 years old..(styles that I've seen off 5th or nordstrom rack last year ) and price was about $100 more than discounted stores.
Overall they have lots of shoe selection and poor handbag selection becuase they just opened (as KAT said)
I was so happy be there to check out the store (sorry girls no pictures I was too excited to see all the items they have I think I was too excited to be woodbury outlet )
sad thing is I came out of store empty handed..:sad: