Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Mona

sanaenver

Lovinit
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
Hello Girls,
So I have been after a black or purple Jimmy Choo Mona for the past four months. I could not find one anywhere but found out today that the Outlet at Woodbury Commons has a lot of Mona's. :yahoo:

The only problem is that the large ones are in different colors (green, white, and tan) - colors that I don't think I like all that much. :sad:

HOWEVER, they DID have a Jimmy Choo Mona in black but it is a small. I was wondering if anyone of you had a LARGE or a SMALL Mona and could post pictures for comparison.

I really, really, really want one.

Thanks!

010-1.jpg

I cant believe you have the JC Mona/Monna in purple.
I was LUSTING after that one after I saw it somewhere. Sadly, my obsession started wayyy after they first came in style so I cannot find one anywhere in that color.
When did you get yours?

It is beautiful!!!

Is it a nice style to carry around?

Hi, it's a while since I've been on TPF :sad: and now after the event I need some help please; and I know this isn't a bag, but it is JC, so I apologise for being off topic.

My daughter has bid and won this Jimmy Choo Shoe Horn. I'e never seen one before and so doubt if it is a genuine JC product.

Before I let her pay the seller on eBay, can anyone tell me if Jimmy Choo really do make/sell shoe horns like this - I can't find anything when I google.

TIA - BB

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jimmy-Choo-bo...hoes?hash=item3ca4985b94&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Last edited:
I have the smaller Platinum Mona that I am absolutely in love with. I would say it is slightly smaller than the Mahala when unzipped. I think it is closer to the Maddy size when zipped. This bag didn't really get the best reviews, but I have to tell you that it is one of my favorites. I love that it isn't quite as heavy as the Mahala and it is so versatile. Metallics are still really in style. If you happen to see a platinum, I would grab it. The platinum looks 100% better after it is worn. it starts to get distressed and isn't nearly as blingy. It's a very cool bag!

BEST PLAT CHOO (Medium).JPG

PLAT CHOO (Medium).JPG

Last edited: