Jimmy Choo making sneakers!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    The $625 high-tops will hit shelves in May and will feature gold eyelets, exotic skins and star-print soles.
    Grazia's associate fashion director said of the new kicks "Yes, these are a welcome relief for feet, but it isn’t just about feeling comfortable. Fashion is in love with all things Nineties, so it makes sense that high-top is having a moment again.”

Read the full article here:
    heres a photo of the shoes

[​IMG]

2. I'd like it if they made a pair that looked like the lower Converse sneaker. These are too basketball/boxing for me.

3. I'd like a pair that looked more like a cole haan sneaker. At least some of those are not hideous like these. I would love something comfortable that doesn't quite look like a sneaker. Something I could sightsee China in, and still look stylish, not sloppy.

4. I could rock these :P

5. Fug. I'll stick to heels

6. No way...I would look silly in these! I will be taking a look at the Choo Uggs, tho. God, I hope they are not going to be in colors like this.

7. I think these are adorable! I only wear high heels though. :P The higher the better!

8. I'm not into these. Not even on a good day... My daughter thinks these are "sic" (she is 13) I think she means they rock. I'm way into the JC flats right now, so I'm good.

9. lol never been into sneakers but i think these are pretty cute but i would not pay that much for them.

10. I think if they were lower cut on the ankles they might look ok

11. Agree, these are very loud. Channel had a sneaker one year that was adorable. I can't do anything with this.

12. I'm not feeling the love. Choo flats are plenty comfortable for me.

13. After reading the article, it sounds like they may be making them in a regular sneaker low style as well. Still don't think I'd spend that much money on them, tho. But never say never :upsidedown:

14. My brother would like these..

15. lol def. not my style......