Jimmy Choo Gold Metallic Riki

1. I saw this bag today at Jimmy Choo boutique and LOVED IT. It's still on pre-order on Saks.com, but it's right here where I live. It's what I called crackled suede - Fendi had a spy that was just like that, except that it was in silver crackled suede. Anyone else love it?

[​IMG]

2. I think it is gorgeous! I want to see it in person.

3. I just came back from Theresa and they had this bag on display. The leather was amazing so soft.I love this bag but me, suede and a light colour will be a disaster.

4. i think suede bags is not worth the money, cause they get damaged very easily!

5. Love the style! I couldnt do suede either though.

6. I didn't think this bag was as soft as the regular leather. It has a rougher feeling to the leather.

7. Is that suede. I need to see IRL, looks nice but I don't think the pic is doing it justice.

8. It's gorgeous, but I couldn't do it in suede either, at least not at that price.

9. That is a really beautiful bag! Are you going to get it, TammyD?

10. It's so pretty. :girlsigh:

11. I'm torn between this one and the "wet look" Riki in burgundy leather. The photo doesn't show the rich, sexy golden color of this bag, which is what I love about it. I've never seen a bag in this beautiful color.

I'm worried about the suede, and yes it is pricey. Sigh. I dunno, I'm thinking so hard but I might not get it after all.

12. I love it!

13. Hot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice