Jimmy Choo Glitter Heels

brendating

<3 <3 <3
Feb 2, 2007
UK
Can someone please tell me more about the glittery peeptoe heels I saw yesterday, a quick glance just made me dream about it all day today :biggrin: but I am not usually a shoe fan until I saw these :P

They were glitter silver peep toes and high heels, but what seemed to attract me was the fact that they were in a size 35 1/2 which was still kind of too big :sad: was pondering on whether to order the 35 size in.

Just want to know what season they were? And what is the proper name?

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
Northern California
Can someone please tell me more about the glittery peeptoe heels I saw yesterday, a quick glance just made me dream about it all day today :biggrin: but I am not usually a shoe fan until I saw these :P

They were glitter silver peep toes and high heels, but what seemed to attract me was the fact that they were in a size 35 1/2 which was still kind of too big :sad: was pondering on whether to order the 35 size in.

Just want to know what season they were? And what is the proper name?
go to jimmychoo.com they may be there :smile:

CMM

O.G.
Feb 4, 2009
OC, Cali
Agreed try Jimmychoo.com. My wedding shoes are the glitter fabric, but a different style and I picked them up about 2 months ago.

AEGIS

lettin' them have it
Nov 29, 2010
i wouldn't get it if i were you. the glitter rubs of on your hands. and they look cheap. nine west makes the same shoes for far less. i considered them for my wedding and walked away.

cl makes glitter heels but the glitter seems much more stable.

CMM

O.G.
Feb 4, 2009
OC, Cali
^^ really? You had issue with the glitter rubbing off? I have not had any of that. I haven't worn the shoes outside as they are for my wedding, but I have worn them around the house for 1-2 hours at a time for several weeks now to break them in and have not had any issues with the glitter coming off.

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
Northern California
i wouldn't get it if i were you. the glitter rubs of on your hands. and they look cheap. nine west makes the same shoes for far less. i considered them for my wedding and walked away.

cl makes glitter heels but the glitter seems much more stable.
I have several pairs of glitter Choos and no glitter has rubbed off of mine either. I would definately try them on before buying, tho.

Alba109

Rasta Fanatic
Dec 8, 2010
Canada~
Charlotte Russe has some incredibly inexpensive glitter heels as well if you run into trouble with glitter coming off on the JC's or Nine West's.

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I think you're talking about the recent one with glitter fabric.
There's like a mary-jane kind of style, then one with a platform, and same fabric in flats. They came out in the late summer or early fall this year.

The fabric is fine, I don't think it will wear off.

AEGIS

lettin' them have it
Nov 29, 2010
I have several pairs of glitter Choos and no glitter has rubbed off of mine either. I would definately try them on before buying, tho.
maybe it was bc it was the display but it rubbed off in my hands :shrugs:

i also think different shoes use different glitter