Jimmy Choo Giveaway!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Check our PurseBlog.com for an awesome Jimmy Choo giveaway we have going on right now! We are giving away the rocker chic Jimmy Choo Filipa Wallet!

ENTER HERE!

[​IMG]

2. Nice giveaway!:yahoo: Thanks Megs!

3. Thanks Megs!

4. Isn't she purrrttyyy!! I would so use that wallet as a clutch!

5. OOOOOhhhhhhhh. Nice! What a great clutch!

6. Love it!

7. Oh, I love studs! (that sounds kinda kinky, lol) I neeeed this clutch:love:

8. Fantastic give-a-way but I couldn't find a way into the comments section to post for entry. :shrugs:

9. oooh i love it, i love anything embedded with a stud, i can't find where to comment to enter either help please!!

xoxo

10. Great giveaway!

11. Bichon and Chanel, if you guys scroll to the very bottom, there's a comment section. Hope this helps!

12. ^^^^^

Thanks, I had to take a nap till I got to the bottom. :nuts: You'd think you could just click on the comment thing at the top. :P

13. Great!! Love that clutch!!

14. After you go here: Giveaway: Jimmy Choo Filipa Wallet then scroll all the way down to the bottom for commenting.

Someone said they would name a child after the Taylor sandal, hehehe :lolots:

15. I did, that's when I took my nap......it took forever to get to the bottom ;)