Jimmy Choo boutique additional markdown

Mar 10, 2007
USA
Hi everyone,

I got a call from my SA in Chicago and starting tomorrow through Sunday, sale items are going to be marked down even more. I don't think it applies to online JC but I'm sure the boutiques are all in.

I got a Mahala I've been lusting after for 65% off! Check it out! :nuts:

randr21

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
Hi everyone,

I got a call from my SA in Chicago and starting tomorrow through Sunday, sale items are going to be marked down even more. I don't think it applies to online JC but I'm sure the boutiques are all in.

I got a Mahala I've been lusting after for 65% off! Check it out! :nuts:
which mahala did u get? luv them. did they have diff mahalas?

Stylish P

Material Girl
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
Australia
if you don't mind me asking which boutique you got your Mahala from and How much did you pay,i am after a Black Mahala - do you think they had any in Black colour.

beansbeans

O.G.
Sep 14, 2007
Wow, thank you OP!

Are there bags in the NYC store and is there a healthy selection of medium heeled sale shoes (3.3" and under)? I haven't been to the boutique so any feedback would be great! :kiss:

I'll most likely head over tomorrow for a look and report back.

Selkie

<3 tPF
Jul 27, 2009
N. E. Scotland
Also called the New Bond Street Boutique in London and they are not having the further reductions, big boo... was so hoping to get the Lohla in Flame a bit cheaper!!
Best wishes

Mar 10, 2007
USA
which mahala did u get? luv them. did they have diff mahalas?
I got the blue zebra ponyhair Mahala for about $980, originally $2500. If you want to call Chicago, PM me for contact info. I am going to go pick it up today, I'll check out what's left on sale and report back. I don't know anything about NY, only Chicago.

ETA: the last time I looked it was Spring/Summer stuff, not staples like brown or black, but I'll check.

Last edited: