Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Biker Boot II Sizing

Rissy2

Aug 19, 2008
Hello! I’m looking to purchase the Biker Boot II, and my normal flat size of 8.5 is sold out. I read that you should size up, but the 9 is sold out too. Then I’ve read a few people say they actually sized down. Any suggestions? A size 8 and 9.5 are available. Not sure if I’d be wearing a thicker sock with them or not, but I’d consider it if I had to get the 9.5. Also, my foot is pretty narrow. Like, built for louboutins narrow. LOL!

I have the mid calf Biker Boot with the furry lining. I'm not sure which biker boot number that is. Anyway, mine are a 40 (size 10 I imagine). I normally am between an 8 1/2 and 9. I have a narrow heel but my foot is wider in the toe box area. I have foam insoles (Pinnacle Power Step) in mine and that actually makes them even more comfortable. I wear normal socks. My heel slips a little, but it's not problematic. I'm glad I got the bigger size. It was the only size available since they were in the process of being discontinued.

My Biker Boots (with fur lining) are from 2008, so I am probably not the right person to respond, but they are a 38.5 and I am usually a 38. I wear them with thin socks only.