Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Bea Snake-Embossed Tote

Suzi333

Mar 13, 2008
Does it come in two colors? I just picked one up online at NM for $577 (originally $1150). The only color option was "Smoke (Grey)" but in all the pics and descriptions I could find online I see "Brown/beige". Are there two colors? I'm sure I'll love the bag either way. I'm just curious. Impatiently awaiting arrival of the bag...

I think it only comes in one color, but from what I have seen it is grey, brown combo. I can't wait to see your reveal!!! I love this bag!

My anxiously awaited Jimmy Choo Bea Snake-Embossed Tote just arrived (NM online purchase). When I read it was made from "glazed canvas" I was envisioning something like the Louis Vuitton canvas. This Jimmy Choo looks like a shiny version of a canvas reusable grocery bags. It makes a crinkle sound when I carry it and it has odd puckers and creases. It is going back! Huge let down!

If you have not packed it up, can you please take some pictures? Thanks. I have not seen this bag. How would you compare it to a Tod's glazed canvas bag?

I took a couple photos so folks could see the bag and get a visual of, "...it has odd puckers and creases" Could someone direct me to the button to upload photos?

No sequins. If I can figure out how to post a pic, I will. I can't recall what Tod's glazed canvas looks like but (as a side note) my seven year old Tod's leather bag looks brand new (great quality bag). The glazed Jimmy Choo canvas may appeal to some but it is not my taste. The sound of it and the unnatural creasing and puckering bug me. Also the bag completely collapses under the weight of the leather handles and hardware.