Jimmy Choo Bags ON SALE AT NM.com

guccidiva

Feb 10, 2007
Thanks for the info, I wish I could, but I just purchased the bronze Mahala during the Nordies pre-sale and 2 weeks ago it was the Red Maddy...... I have to stop or else I am going to have to sell my Cats:graucho:
Nordies had the bronze Mahala? I asked a few weeks ago and they told me they don't have bronze... only brown. That was well before the pre-sale...

guccidiva

Feb 10, 2007
Thanks for the info, I wish I could, but I just purchased the bronze Mahala during the Nordies pre-sale and 2 weeks ago it was the Red Maddy...... I have to stop or else I am going to have to sell my Cats:graucho:
Haha, don't sell the cats! They are adorable :yes: Btw, the white Mahala isn't that amazing in person, the blue one is so much prettier! If I didn't have the French Blue balenciaga (which is even more stunning, if that's possible) I would totally purchase the blue Mahala. The white one isn't as stunning and it will end up a very dirty bag after just a few wears. The bottom is pretty wide and anything you set it on ... well, it's just a very expensive dirt collector. Not practical.

Mar 10, 2007
USA
I agree that the white Mahala isn't spectacular. I ordered it and then returned it in favor of something else. The jewel colors are so much nicer!