Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo bag - What do you think?

i say, if you really love it and you really can't stop thinking about it... TOTALLY get it because you'll keep wondering to yourself... should i or not??? You don't want to be kicking yourself when you see someone walking down the street with the bag.... Do you have any other bags in mind???

helenNZ said:
i say, if you really love it and you really can't stop thinking about it... TOTALLY get it because you'll keep wondering to yourself... should i or not??? You don't want to be kicking yourself when you see someone walking down the street with the bag.... Do you have any other bags in mind???
I've been debating about a lot of summer bags lately. I posted a lot of threads. I think I am becoming a pest ... lol:wacko:

Not something I'd wear, but if I saw someone else wearing it with the right ensemble, I'd probably admire from afar. It's unique, and if you like it, go for it!

helenNZ said:
i say, if you really love it and you really can't stop thinking about it... TOTALLY get it because you'll keep wondering to yourself... should i or not??? You don't want to be kicking yourself when you see someone walking down the street with the bag....

I second that! Get it if you really love it! If I think about a bag after I get home from the store (or off the net) I go back and get it. :biggrin:

I would definately wear this with solid colors but it has many colors so it will go with a lot. IMO