Jimmy Choo and Manolog Blahnik sample sales back to back!!!

1. Went to the Jimmy Choo sample sale today. After standing in line for 45 minutes, I saw a bunch of half empty tables. They said they are getting a new shipment tonight, so I guess I'll try my luck again tomorrow. But tomorrow is also the Manolo Blahnik sample sale!!! :yahoo: I wonder how early I'd have to get there to actually find something nice. Maybe I'll go camp out there right now... :shrugs:

2. does anyone know if this sale is in LA too??
    i would love to go!!

3. Oh nooooooo..... I plan to be at the Manolo Blahnik sample sales... but now I'm half a world apart... Unfortunately I have to be in Singapore...instead of Ohio... or I would immediately fly to NYC...Just for the sample sale :sad:

4. Just got back from it!! Scored a pair of pumps for only $125!! :yahoo:I got there kinda late, 1:30pm, and waited another hour to get in, so a lot of the really good stuff was gone. Next year, I'm gonna be the first one in line!! :P

5. you guys are soo lucky. i live in los angeles and if there was a jimmy choo and manolo blahnik sample sale here, i would definitely be the first in line. :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice