JimLong, paging JimLong (LOL!!!)

aaallabama

r.i.p. my angel
O.G.
May 7, 2006
^^ what are you doing here on a sunday morning?!?!

unless, of course, YOU'RE AS SICK AS THE REST OF US!!!

"Want List (for my sweetie, not me)", YEAH RIGHT!!!

:boxing::roflmfao::tup::woohoo::wlae:

LOL!!! :roflmfao:

Normally I don't get up on a Sunday until around 9:30... But today my fiance was off to see the parents and I had a good chance to surprise her with some long needed house work and handy jobs. I spent 5 hours getting things knocked out, so this forum believe it or not was part of my tea break (imported teas) :shame:

We have guests over tonight and she was so pleased to see things looking so perfect. I think she was a little lost as she had planned the afternoon to get ready :P So all is done now, ready for Xmas.

I will try not to nose around too much here, and let you get back to convincing each other you need 4 new Bbags for next year!

Jim

LOL!!! :roflmfao:

Normally I don't get up on a Sunday until around 9:30... But today my fiance was off to see the parents and I had a good chance to surprise her with some long needed house work and handy jobs. I spent 5 hours getting things knocked out, so this forum believe it or not was part of my tea break (imported teas) :shame:

We have guests over tonight and she was so pleased to see things looking so perfect. I think she was a little lost as she had planned the afternoon to get ready :P So all is done now, ready for Xmas.

I will try not to nose around too much here, and let you get back to convincing each other you need 4 new Bbags for next year!

Jim

Hi Jimmy there are lovely B-bags also to wear for men.:graucho:
U are veryvery sweet your grilfriend is veryvery lucky with U.:yahoo:
Merry X-mas FX:woohoo: