Jill's Pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. jill the pradas are gorgeous
    cant wait to see the coat

2. More pics....argh........hate this computer..soooooooo slowwwwww!!!..........

Attached Files:

3. MORE..........ok ...I think its time to get rid of some bags.....you think????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

4. More!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

5. more.....!

Attached Files:

6. I need an intervention.......!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

7. LAST pic...I swear!

......Melisande...I finally took a pic of my new Prada rain coat!

Attached Files:

8. Jill -- that coat is absolutely gorgeous. I love the styling! Did you get the scarf too, or is that something you already had?

And I've been loving your frame bags -- what cuties!

9. Thanks! I got the missoni scarf too...I have it in another color and LOVE it...so I got another one...at Saks.My hubby growled the whole time! I have to chill on the shopping......!!!.....!!!!!...NOT!

10. wow great collection. u wanna send some stuff my way:smile:

11. Wow wow wow ! No wonder your accessories needs their own room ! I'm loving the ambre Louis Vuitton, if you're ever thinking of selling it, talk to me ! ;)

Oooh and the flower Gucci with the bamboo handles is gorgeous !

12. wow that's a lot of gorgeous bags :smile:

13. lots of bags.....what to do with bags we no longer wear?

14. lots of bags.....what to do with bags we no longer wear? a shame to sell cause u don't get the value u paid

15. Thanks for reposting the pictures. Love all you bags, you have a great collection.