Jills Mortgage paymt..I mean POCKET IN THE CITY BAG!LOL!WRONG COLOR THOUGH!

JILL, chanel could've sent u a garbage bag and you'd STILL LOOK LIKE A GAZILLION BUCKS! :smile: totally hot, even with the wrong coloured bag (which i like very much btw!) hope u get the colour u want tomorrow! and if that's a granny bag, i won't mind being a granny at all if i get to carry it :lol:

Now that we've finally seen your stunning face.......I would only keep the bag if you need all those compartments...when I tried it on that was the only thing that held my interest....that there were so many great compartments outside the bag.

amazing how much chanel can influence the higher limit we are willing to pay for a bag. I used to think 1k was over the top and now, like you, inching upward.
Don't settle for the wrong color - you'll get it eventually - sorry it made a dent in your night!

I havent gone to Short Hills yet...My little one thru a hormonal hissy today( after a sleepless sleepover last night..LOL) in the car.so I came home.I feel like doo....LMAO...Hopefully Ill get there by tomorrow.Yes..I have a hangover...not a pretty sight.I will be avoidin martinis for a LONG TIME in the future..HEEHEE
The bag is growin on me..Im just so disgusted with Chanel right now its not funny.
The Chanel store has the SHARPEY tote in black too..Which I love..its more mula though..Im thinkin on gettin it if I dont keep this one.OY...Im not makin any decisions till my head clears though!

The bag is growin on me..!
Isn't this the bag you didn't want to give back at the trunk show? Didn't you love it then?

Is it just the wrong colour that turned you off, or... what?

I think the bag looks amazing on you, but then again, all bags look fabulous on you. :yes:

^with all the bad experiences with CHanel yesterday...Im kinda takin it out on the bag....LOL....I look at it and go UGH......

SO I need to go to the CHanel store tomorrow ...Look at the brown color i WAS SUPPOSED to receive and make sure its the perfect bag for me.Right now..Im kinda hatin Chanel...They really got me mad.
we shall see...**SIGH**....Im overtired and feelin like crud so Im gonna look at the bag in the AM and see if I like it more or not

I can't believe they are making you drive up there to short hills! They didn't offer to make an exchange?

I love your hair Jill, I didn't realize it got so long. The highlights look fab!!

THI

They offered to pick the bag up on MONDAY but suggested I go look at the different brown color IRL....Its quicker to go to SHort hills than to mail the bag back and forth anyway.Just a big PITA!I wanna go look at the Sharpey tote too...so Im just gonna drive out that way...tomorrow.

Thanks for the compliments too!LOL!u guys are all makin me blush!!!LMAO!I like my hair better longer this year....and blonder..heehee!(blondes DO have more fun!HAHA!)

Holy Mammoly! amazing! gorgeous...............the four of you (you, the twins, and the bag) ohhhh la la
they are the absolute breast, i mean, best!!

i have seen it IRL and its a stunning bag, actually, to me, the most Birkinish bag Chanel has, but $3000? ummm, maybe $2600.................but it really is an exquisite bag that is classic
anyway Chanel should give you a complimentary piece of their great jewelry to make up for the hassle...........:woohoo:

PS you are so funny, i am titillated reading this thread
oy vaismere

I saw this IRL last week -- not sure if it was this size though -- it was kind of boxy. Not loving it. I am not loving the shiny leather either. I thought I saw a picture of it in grey, kind of like the grey reissue (am I crazy?)
I am interested in hearing how you like the sharpey.