Jills Mortgage paymt..I mean POCKET IN THE CITY BAG!LOL!WRONG COLOR THOUGH!

I actually like the fact that it has a ton of different compartments.....It can hold a ton.....I like the bag.I just prefer the other brown (the actual brown!LOL!)version.Its got a redder brown to it...and really shows the leather glaze in a nicer way.....

Jill you look absolutely stunning :yes:
I like the bag very much, love compartments. Will be looking forward to seeing the other colour then I just might trade you this one for my Prada if you're lucky :roflmfao:

Jill you are sooo pretty!!! I saw the picture of you with your black jumbo and it has made me have a new appreciation for the jumbos - it looked so good on you!!!:smile:

All the best in exchanging your bag for the right one...what a pain.

now i need to go and check this bag out in person.
I was told we're not getting these bags! They weren't ordered. I'm seriously questioning the ability of whoever is the buyer for both Chanels (it's the same buyer for both stores)... :tdown:

Jill, you look fabulous and I love that bag! :heart: I wish it were available here.

Jill you look beautiful but the bag... I don't know girl, I have to side with your son... looks a bit weird and grandma-like to me. That front pocket looks like a makeup case glued to the front, not my favorite from your collection, sorry.

here is the back of the bag
chanelpocket006.jpg

Jill you are gorgeous!!! I love your hair. I wish mine could be straight like that!! I hope your bag ordeal comes to a happy ending! :drinkup: