Jills Mortgage paymt..I mean POCKET IN THE CITY BAG!LOL!WRONG COLOR THOUGH!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
LOL.....Ok I had like a few drinks out..after receiving the WRONG COLOR BAG AND AFTER FEDEX LOST this so called bag for 7 hours.I had the worst day over a stupid Chanel bag.:tdown::crybaby:
SO......I had a few ruby red cosmos....choc martinis........and I am now ready to show you the pocket in the city bag in GREY.It looks dark brown....IRL.I ordered the BROWN which is a reddish brown..but was sent the WRONG BAG...SNIFF...SO HERE IT IS.......WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Im gonna go to SHort Hills and look at the REAL brown one tomorrow.They have it on hold for me.2 hours of driving because THEY sent me the wrong bag.Im so disgusted ......:tdown:........HOW many freakin Chanels do I buy per month???HELLO???AND They cant send me the right bag????????LOL?:wtf:
I aplogize in advance for mis spellings.....slurred words.Chanel nearly killed me with disappointmt today...LOL......ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!
I am goin to spend some time with my man now:graucho:...LOL...Enjoy the pics..Ill let ya know what happens at SHORT HILLS tomorrow.UGH.I may have lost ALL love for this bag over this ordeal.SERIOUSLY.
chanelpocket003.jpg

chanelpocket004.jpg

PS-My 11 yr old calls this a GRANNY BAG....LMAO...OUCH.......

so I went out tonight wearing...........JUMBO BLACK CAVIAR FLAP..with new chain!!!!!!!SO HOT!WAY nicer...LOL...OY

Thanks for posting. The bag does look great on you - I don't see the Granny look. Hopefully, you will come back from Chanel with the color you wanted. They better be super nice to you!!!

ALSO..I want u all to know this the the VERY FIRST bag I have spent OVER 3000.oo dollars on...OUCH..It came out to 3200 with tax and was VERY painful.....HEEHEE...I thought spending 2000 on a bag was BAD...OY!

Jill
You look amazing!!!!! Like Amanda says we are slowing getting conditioned to think 3K for a Chanel "is not bad"!
I am on the reserve list for the Sharpei bag and it is over 3K!!!
Anyway, just wanted to say you look great with that bag.

thanks for the pix jill. seeing them changed my mind about this bag. i didn't think i would like it, but it looks really good on you. the size is great. now i need to go and check this bag out in person.