Jills Mortgage paymt..I mean POCKET IN THE CITY BAG!LOL!WRONG COLOR THOUGH!

Aimee3

O.G.
May 13, 2006
Jill, you look amazing. You don't need that bag...that bag needs you! ;)
I don't want to offend you or anyone, but I saw that bag in person and was not impressed. It's so not Chanel...but perhaps that's just me. It looked too banged up already when I picked it up.
BTW, absolutely love your necklace!!!!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Aimee..I love it that u r honest..Im the same way.....Id much prefer to hear how u guys really feel about the bag.Im gonna compare it to a SHARPEY tote tomorrow before I make up my mind.I bought 3 bags this week plus I spent like 3500 in fall shoes at Prada..LOL..so Im bein careful to truly want and love this bag!

PS-got the necklace at a jeweler in Aruba..LOL..I adore it too!Thanks for the compliment!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
Jill you look beautiful but the bag... I don't know girl, I have to side with your son... looks a bit weird and grandma-like to me. That front pocket looks like a makeup case glued to the front, not my favorite from your collection, sorry.

I second that :yes:
But Jill, you could carry a garbage bag and it will still look great on you!

bisbee

Best Bubbie
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
Jill - such a shame - but you do look marvelous - you'd look good in a sack!

I saw this bag yesterday...I was actually considering the smallest size, but decided for my first Chanel (!!!) I'm going to stick with the black PST with silver hardware I ordered from Chanelboy...it suits my purposes better.

Hope you get what you want today...I'll be checking in to see the new pics!

Bisbee

clk55girl

Jenn
Aug 3, 2006
Jill you look amazing as usual. Honestly, I think the sharpey tote in brown or black is more you. It's classy, but edgy. I think the medium size pictured on the chanel website has your name written all over it.

I'm curious to find out what you think. Keep us updated!