Jills Goes Jumbo...lol.........

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
so I had like the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!
I spent like 5 hours shoppin NONSTOP..LMAO..Blew over 5 grand(YIKES)...CAME HOME WITH.............................................**DRUMROLL PLEASE...*****************************************
The Jumbo Black Flap with new chain....very calm bag for Jill..hehe..But I really love it!!!!
THEN I got a Bobbi Brown makeover(bought a TON of new makeup....due to the fact that my hair colorist went APESHIT yesterday and made me TOTALLY blond...UGH..LOL.......)needed all new makeup so I didnt look washed out....
THEN I got new Prada ,Etro,and other clothes...Did I mention the HOTTEST Loboutin HIGH heels>>MU HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was havin the best day ever.
So I get home....my hormonal 11 yr old is invited out for the night..Does it get better than THAT???:yahoo::nuts:

So I get to go out on DATE NIGHT.......Martinis(YUMMY!!!Expresso mocha chocotini..I nearly died they were so good!!!)....and all.....AND eat at my fave restaurant.....sniff.....life is good today..Ok Im a tad buzzed..ROFL...
god..I love days like this......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wlae::roflmfao:

newjumbo002.jpg

newjumbo003.jpg

I spent like 5 hours shoppin NONSTOP..LMAO..Blew over 5 grand(YIKES)...CAME HOME WITH.............................................**DRUMROLL PLEASE...*****************************************
The Jumbo Black Flap with new chain....very calm bag for Jill..hehe..But I really love it!!!!
THEN I got a Bobbi Brown makeover(bought a TON of new makeup....due to the fact that my hair colorist went APESHIT yesterday and made me TOTALLY blond...UGH..LOL.......)needed all new makeup so I didnt look washed out....
THEN I got new Prada ,Etro,and other clothes...Did I mention the HOTTEST Loboutin HIGH heels
That's a lot of shopping. :yahoo: Did you really only spend 5 grand?

I'm so freaking jealous that you had a date night! I'm sitting here watching my 5 yo torture our dog while my 11 yo is hiding in her room, again. I want a martini! Wah!

Congrats on the fabulous day!:drinkup:

Ohhhh Jill, congrats!! I love the black jumbo with the new chain... and the Loubou's are hot!! :smile::heart: I'm sure you got some great new clothes too, all of which will look fabulous on you! :yes: Ohh, and I'm a total makeup slut haha, I easily have enough to open up my own Sephora, so makeup shopping is right up my alley! :P