Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I cannot wait for this to be released March 2nd.

Jillian Michaels, winning trainer on NBC's "The Biggest Loser,” introduces a new yoga workout unlike any other. Combining hard-core yoga power poses with her dynamic training techniques, Jillian will get you real weight-loss results fast. YOGA MELTDOWN includes two complete 30-minute workouts that include a warm-up and cooldown. Begin with the Level 1 workout which focuses on quickly flowing yoga sequences to burn mega calories. Then progress to Level 2 which adds twists and balance poses for an even greater burn.

http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Meltdown-Full-Jillian-Michaels/dp/B0031XYLWG/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1265226781&sr=8-6

Anyone else getting it? :biggrin:

2. I'm definitely interested! However, I'm going to wait and read reviews before I buy it. Post a review when you get it!

3. I will! I have Bob's weight loss yoga and I love that one. I am fairly new to yoga though so experienced people may find it too elementary. He combines some Pilates in his too which I love.

4. I'm in for sure. Very exited and I'm curious how she does it. Did some "classic" hatha yoga for a couple of months, but wasn't really hooked.

5. excited for this!

6. Sort of hard to picture Jillian instructing yoga though...

7. OMG!!! TFP! I am so excited!

I have Bob's BL Weight Loss Yoga DVD and it is pretty good, but I much prefer Jillian. I wonder if she will scream at us during the yoga sessions even though we are supposed to be peaceful and serene? :lol:

8. I'm really excited for this! I love Jillian and can't wait to see how she handles yoga.

9. I cannot wait for this!! I'm already making room in my workout regimen for this!

10. I pre-ordered from buy.com. Can't wait! :yahoo:

11. That was my first thought. "Give me another downward dog! Come on! You can do it! Give me another one NOW!" :nuts:

I did not realize she had a yoga background.

12. LOL! “Breathe!! Relax!! Are you relaxing?!?!?! Hold that freakin’ pose! Hold it!!!!”

One of my favorite lines of hers are from 30 Day Shred during level 2 she says “You should feel like you’re going to DIE!” Cracks me up every single time!

13. Ah yes, I love that line too. But I will not be buying this dvd :P

14. hhmm.. this is interesting, didn't know that Jillian was a yoga person.