Jill Vs. Short Hills Mall.....uh-oh!!!!!!!!!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
shorthillstrip001.jpg

I was VERY BAD TODAY.............................................LOL.........:nuts::graucho::wtf:

Hmmmmmmm.....well.....I actually had EXCELLENT service today at the Chanel store at SHM.FAB SA...she showed me the POCKET IN THE CITY BAG I was supposed to get...the reddish brown one.
GUESS WHAT??
I didnt love it......!!!!!LMAO!
BUT...I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MORE EXPENSIVE BAG.....GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spent over 2 hours in traffic to get there..JUST got home..but had a blast!!!!!!!!!!
HERE IS THE NEWEST AND HOTTEST ADDITION TO JILLS CHANEL COLLECTION!!!!!!
LMAO.......................

Jill your bad everyday!!!:woohoo:

Congrats on those lovely bags in particular the Chanel one..umm do we get to see inside please!!

Now i am curious...box looks too small for Sharpey (??)..but hey i only get to see the new bags online as we get NOTHING in Oz.

Waiting waiting...

ISNT THE SHARPEY TOTE TDF!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!

I wanted a brown bag..so they r gonna call me when it comes in!Ill get it in 2 colors...ugh...over 3350 ..plus tax!...for a bag.I HAVE LOST MY MIND.
I adore this bag..I so didnt adore the pocket one.

The SA was JULIA..she spent 5 mins with me ....summed me up and said..the pocket bag isnt you at all....
I took one look at this tote..It was instant love....heehee!

ISNT THE SHARPEY TOTE TDF!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!

I wanted a brown bag..so they r gonna call me when it comes in!Ill get it in 2 colors...ugh...over 3300 for a bag.I HAVE LOST MY MIND.
I adore this bag..I so didnt adore the pocket one.

Yes, I like this one A LOT better! It's more youthful! I can't wait to see the brown one.