Jill!!! Help!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Being the Prada queen here, I figure you've seen this one up close and personal:

[​IMG]

If you (or anyone else here) have seen it in person, does it have the fabric lining or leather?

Merci! :heart:

2. ^ I think it has Prada logo fabric..someone just bought that in the Prada forum..ask them...

3. Thanks! I sent her a PM. :idea:

4. its fabric lined, I just bot one of these today, but another model..

5. Thanks. :flowers:

I'm actually stunned to hear that given the obscene prices of the Fall Prada bags. I would have thought for sure it was leather lined.

Can you say: The Devil Wears Prada price increase effect? :wacko:

6. ^ The bags are verryyyy expensive- but gorgeous nonetheless :shame:

7. It seems to make more sense for slouchier bags to have softer linings, no?

8. Not always. This little lovely has BEAUTIFUL lambskin leather lining.:yahoo:

[​IMG]

9. I was also surprised to hear that it has a fabric lining. Maybe it's due to the weight?

As for price increases, everyone seems to have gone overboard this fall and raised their prices significantly. :crybaby: Even Burberry Novacheck wallets have gone up 20% (the exact same models, and they aren't even leather!!!!). Still love them though!:smile:

10. I'll let you know about that as far as the gold one above:

IT'S DUE TO ARRIVE HERE TOMORROW!! WOOO HOOOO!!:yahoo:

11. can't wait to see pictures!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice