Jill and Jessa: Counting On

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone watched the season 2 premiere?

2. NOPE sick disgusting family.

3. I have it Tivo'd

4. I do, too.

It's not the kids' fault they grew up with spiritually abusive, judgemental, sanctimonious parents who handled the Josh scandal horribly.

I really hope TLC does a Breaking Duggar series when one of them decide they had enough someday. I would totally watch that.

5. LOL Breaking Duggar is a good title! I watched it! It was pretty cute. I feel like the kids have more of a personality than ever before...is it just me?

6. Felt sorry for Anna when she talked about Josh.

7. I was a bit surprised when Jessa said she only cooks twice a month and the rest of the time they just snack on eggs and yogurt or go to their parents' house for a meal.

8. I thought Jinger was going a different style with the black hair and heavy black eyeliner.

9. #9 Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    Agreed. Especially since from what I know about their background, girls are constantly hammered in that their highest callings are submissive wives and mothers. And if they're not making all their meals from scratch, they're doing it wrong.

Cousin Amy posted this to her Instagram page after the episode's premiere:

http://wtffundiefamilies.tumblr.com/post/141120741065/please-be-a-shot-at-her-aunt-and-uncle

10. ^ It also made me think about how Anna would always make food for Josh. Poor Anna.