Jil Sander Oxfords TTS?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't have any experience with her shoes. Can anyone tell me if they run TTS or small or large. I'm a 7.5 and I'm not sure if I should purchase 37.5 or my usual 38.

Thank you :flowers:

2. i don't know about these shoes specifically but in my experience, jil sander shoes usually run large. i am a size 5.5 and get shoe size 5.5 - 6, but when i try her 6, it's not even close.

if i were you, i'd ask the sales people how this particular style runs... otherwise, veer towards your true size (37.5, not 38).

3. I tried on pair of laceless oxfords and my usual size was massive. Would have had to go down a full size. But another style i tried on would have been passable in my usual size but probably a bit better fit in half size down. So unfortunately probably not great to buy any jil sander shoes without trying on unless you can return/exchange them.

4. Thanks everyone. I can't try these on ahead of time - but hopefully can find them in the USA.

5. So I went with the 37.5 based on your suggestions. I don't have any other of her shoes so it's hard to guess. I'm a true 7.5 though - size 8 shoes are usually too large for me. I'll let you know how they fit!

6. Just to update: the 37.5 were the way to go. They're like Rachel Comey boots in that the toe box is narrow, but they're TTS length wise. 38 would have been too long I think.