Jige sizes?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Last night DH and I were watching SATC and Miranda had a gorgeous large rouge Jige. :love: I've never seen one that size before, I've only seen the smaller checkbook/envelope sized ones. This one was more the size of a magazine. Do they still make these? :shrugs: I've never seen one in SF but you know SF. :lol:

2. Yes My favorite type of Jige and I do believe they are still made.

3. Here is another one in the size you are talking about. They are around 13x10 if I recall correctly.
    [​IMG]

4. Thanks Elana! :flowers: :flowers: Oh, I love that one! :love:

5. if i am right,there is 3 diff size of Jige:
    jige pm(this is the regular one,similar size to a dogon wallet)
    jige elan-my fav!(similar to kelly elan)
    and jige gm-which is more like a portfolio

6. Can I ask which episode this was? I'm such a SATC geek :P but I love the fact that I always find new clothes/accesories to look at even though I've watched every episode too many times :smile: Right now I'm lusting over the decoration in Carrie's apartment, really like the wall behind the bed with the pictures and book-shelves.... and all the fashion magazines she has in the little boxes by the entrance.... good i'm such a geek :rolleyes:

7. Thanks MM, ok so I am looking for the GM. So gorgeous...I never knew they came in that size. :shame:

Baggie,
    it was the episode where Carrie gets mugged and the guy steals her shoes and bag. Miranda comes to bring her a pair of shoes and she has the Jige. It looked to be ostrich Rouge H...or something like that! Beautiful!

8. Cb- I found a pic of it. It's def. Rouge H Ostrich.

RougehJige2.jpg RougeHOstrichJige.jpg
  9. :nuts: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Ahhhh I'm so in love with it. :love:

10. Delurking for a moment to say that Miranda's clutch is absolutely GORGEOUS.

11. That's HUGE!!!!! I think I like mid-size one. Tiny one is too small, and medium is a good size...:heart:

12. Red hair looks great with that Rouge H and so does the shirt.

13. :yes: I have to get something Rouge H. I love the big size because then I could fit everything I carry in it. The medium might be able to fit it all too...Hmmmm. :upsidedown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice