Jewels are indeed a girl's best friend! :)

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Everyone!

I've been depressed for the past weeks (must be my hormones...my body has been changing dramatically as I'm almost 7 mos. pregnant)... thought a "bag-fix" could help me as bags usually lift my spirits up... but could not find anything i really wanted.. then i went into a Tiffany boutique.. saw the Atlas sterling silver earrings... tried it,loved it.. got it... felt better... 3 days after... went back to Tiffanys & saw the round link earrings in silver & gold... tried it.. felt pretty for the 1st time in many weeks... loved it! got it!.... a week after went to a local jewelry designer & he showed me his new collection... loved his earrings in garnet, sapphire & amethys.. so got it too... boy was i feeling better!.... to top it all off... my mother gave me a freshwater necklace with pink opal stones!!.. Believe it or not I'm feeling sooo much better now! ..... Jewels are indeed a girl's bestfriend!! :yes::tup::yes:

I've attached photos of my "goodies".. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as i do :smile:

ps. LOVE everyone's jewels! :heart:

Attached Files:

2. oops! sorry for the pdf file... i've attached a jpg file of my new goodies :smile:

goodies~1.jpg
  3. Love all your stuff! Could you maybe post a pic wearing the tiffany's earrings? I'm getting an atlas necklace and I've been looking into those earrings. Everything is lovely! congrats!!!

4. Thanks!:heart: ... attached is a photo of my atlas earring.. it's not too clear as i just took it from the computer... hope it helps!... btw, i'm thinking of getting the necklace too!:smile:

atlas.jpg
  5. Thanks for the pic! I love how it looks. It's hard to tell from the web site how they will hang from the ear. They look good--not too long or short. Wear them in good health and good luck with the pregnancy!

6. Congrats. I love your story.

7. congrats on the new goodies, and congrats on your new "little" venture!!:wlae:

8. Thank you!!.. Can't wait for my little one to arrive...:heart::heart::heart:

9. great pieces..congrats :smile:

10. Oh my!!!! I love, love your multi gem earrings!!!!!

What lovely pieces they all are!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

11. Gorgeous Atlas earrings! I have the ring and I love it!
    All your goodies are wonderful. Congratulations on the pregnancy!