Jewelry Shopping Group Therapy (aka enabler)

bossalover

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
I must be stressed out... I keep clicking "add to cart" and then type in my card number. In any case, this is what arrived from Blue Nile today. I am glad that they had $100 off coupon!

it comes with an adjuster, so it fits my wrist well. When you wear a bracelet with an adjuster, do you usually cut off the remaining chain? Or do you let it hang from your wrist?

Please share your purchases also, so that I won't feel guilty alone!

Attachments

• kako-KgfThrBA2l2mRQZt.jpg
    kako-KgfThrBA2l2mRQZt.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 1,148
It's so cute! I love it. Congrats and enjoy.

Thanks!

I was going to order the bracelet and the matching necklace earlier this week! They really are delicate & adorable. Congrats on your purchase!

Did you? Did you? How do you like your necklace?

Love this piece and great price point!

Indeed! $250 was not too bad!

Thanks! I really like its delicate design. My wrist is pretty small but it does not make it look overwhelming. So, do you think I should just cut off the dangling chain? Can you see which part I am talking about in this photo?

Attachments

• DSC00234.jpg
    DSC00234.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,046
I must be stressed out... I keep clicking "add to cart" and then type in my card number. In any case, this is what arrived from Blue Nile today. I am glad that they had $100 off coupon!

it comes with an adjuster, so it fits my wrist well. When you wear a bracelet with an adjuster, do you usually cut off the remaining chain? Or do you let it hang from your wrist?

Please share your purchases also, so that I won't feel guilty alone!

mine arrived today too!!!! I love it! how do you like yours?

I would either double up the loops and put them both through the clasp or just cut off the dangling chain. just my opinion though! many would leave it hanging :biggrin:

mine arrived today too!!!! I love it! how do you like yours?

I would either double up the loops and put them both through the clasp or just cut off the dangling chain. just my opinion though! many would leave it hanging :biggrin:

I love love love it :smile: I really like how it sparkles in the sunshine (although it's evening here in Michigan). Doubling the loop sounds good!

It used to look like this O------O-------O

Now I only have one inch of chain hanging! ... like this! O------O

Oh man I LOVE IT.

Me too! It's pretty wearable. Get one for yourself, too! (So that I won't feel guilty alone!)

Gorgeous!

I think I'm in trouble

Thanks!! I am in trouble, too. Waiting for Tiffany and David Yurman's delivery. I MUST STOP!!

Ooh it's pretty!

Thanks!!

Wow wow wow!! Love it!

Isn't it adorable! It's so light that you forget that you are wearing a bracelet but still very sparkly. Too bad I cannot capture the light well in the photo...!

I love love love it :smile: I really like how it sparkles in the sunshine (although it's evening here in Michigan). Doubling the loop sounds good!

It used to look like this O------O-------O

Now I only have one inch of chain hanging! ... like this! O------O

haha I like your diagram! my wrist is a smidge under 7 inches so I use up all my chain comfortably :biggrin:

btw I kind of want a second one of these blue nile bracelets.....

theres these very dainty tennis bracelets at Birks or 3750.00 I think? and they are about as thick as this but obviously all the way around....it's either a second one of these or the tennis bracelet?