jewelry Regrets

Mrs.Hermess

Aug 28, 2021

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
I try to give my jewelry regrets to younger cousins or nieces, but currently they’re being somewhat annoying, so I don’t want to. I go in phases, and my mistakes fortunately tend to be relatively inexpensive. last year, I bought lots of fashion jewelry, and now I feel like what possessed me? Lol. eventuslly I’ll unload the mistakes, even if it’s to give them to the cleaners. I was thinking of having a plain emerald cut diamond reset into gold; it’s a project on the list.

Sep 2, 2007
I try to give my jewelry regrets to younger cousins or nieces, but currently they’re being somewhat annoying, so I don’t want to. I go in phases, and my mistakes fortunately tend to be relatively inexpensive. last year, I bought lots of fashion jewelry, and now I feel like what possessed me? Lol. eventuslly I’ll unload the mistakes, even if it’s to give them to the cleaners. I was thinking of having a plain emerald cut diamond reset into gold; it’s a project on the list.
I’ll clean your house :wave:

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Same, gave most of pandora to nieces, they love collecting the Harry Potter and Avenger charms

• Thanks
Reactions: Mrs.Hermess and 880

GoStanford

O.G.
Jun 28, 2012
Enjoying the gorgeous photos here. My only real regret, and it's not a big one as I've learned from it over time, is buying gold-plated jewelry. It's cost-effective but it requires upkeep, and I prefer solid gold and silver. I don't wear silver often now, but it's a beautiful metal and even taking the time to polish it every so often can be meditative.

Mrs.Hermess

Aug 28, 2021
i am hopeful my daughter will have a love for jewelry like I do. I went thru a fashion jewelry stage — and embarrassed to say i am still hoarding it. . Chanel I have sort of given up on — I love their necklaces and to stack them but the past couple of years by the time I get to the boutique there hasn’t been much left that I would wear. You have some lucky albeit annoying cousins.

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
i am hopeful my daughter will have a love for jewelry like I do. I went thru a fashion jewelry stage — and embarrassed to say i am still hoarding it. . Chanel I have sort of given up on — I love their necklaces and to stack them but the past couple of years by the time I get to the boutique there hasn’t been much left that I would wear. You have some lucky albeit annoying cousins.
You are so lucky to have a daughter to share your amazingly beautiful things with :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Mrs.Hermess