Jewelry pairing help please

Clifmar

May 6, 2017
i want a juste un clou ring slim version in yg for my 25th birthday. I wanted to wear it on my index finger on my left hand but I was wondering if it wouldn’t be too much with my wedding set? I also wear a yellow gold ring on my right hand but no bracelets. I don’t know if I should not add anymore jewelry to what I wear daily and abondon the idea of the juste un clou for a Gucci bag.

Attachments

• B146A8A1-9660-4B82-8BF0-B6898AF08F32.jpeg
    B146A8A1-9660-4B82-8BF0-B6898AF08F32.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 356
i want a juste un clou ring slim version in yg for my 25th birthday. I wanted to wear it on my index finger on my left hand but I was wondering if it wouldn’t be too much with my wedding set? I also wear a yellow gold ring on my right hand but no bracelets. I don’t know if I should not add anymore jewelry to what I wear daily and abondon the idea of the juste un clou for a Gucci bag.
Go try it on... if you fall in love and love the way it looks as a finger stack, then get it and wear it with pride... if you just like it as a finger stack, you can always wear it on the other hand. Since you are feeling the idea of the Juste Un Clou, I think it's calling you and calling you by your name... lol.
"J!m"

Love the thin juc ring I own two my favorite rings by far ! You won’t regret as I mix and match my metals they all like go together

Thank you everyone for your feedback! The JUC is definitely calling me lol I tried on the one with Diamonds because they had very low stock and didn’t have the one I wanted to see and I definitely loved it and my husband liked it too.

Cartier > Gucci! A ring stack says a lot about your personality... you should go for it! You also can wear it solo or switch it up... I used to think that other rings detract from my wedding set but there are days where I only wear my wedding set depending on outfit or event.

Attachments

• F4B36E6C-85F5-42BB-BC4A-C7FB9D6C2080.jpeg
    F4B36E6C-85F5-42BB-BC4A-C7FB9D6C2080.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: lvjunkyxo