Jewelry or Flats??

Flats or Necklace+Ring?

• Chanel Falts-pink w/black patent covered front

• Baby Animal Necklace & Ring

• Flats & Ring

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 13, 2006
OK ladies, i must confess my funds for Chanel has been running dry for quite sometime as i purchase TWO handbag as my First Chanel:sweatdrop: . I have always been a for each year's S/S line, so i wait list for the following items, but can't bring them all home w/me, it's very hard for me to decide because I've never own a pair of Chanel shoes OR jewelry.

Baby Animal Necklace-similar to previous posted bracelet style w/thick gold chain

Baby Animal Necklace-thinner chain w/Baby Animals on black background; hadn't see a pix of it in the S/S line posts, last page of look book.

Baby Animal Ring-pink, round w/Butterfly on top.

Pink flats w/Black patent toe-inspired by post 'from window shopping to....big grin'

My budget is 700, i do not wish to go above it as i don't plan to start new year w/huge CC debts. Thanks for your input!

I have the flats (from last year, in beige and black) and really love them... so I'm a bit impartial. I think you will love and get a lot of wear out of the flats.

The shoes will be a bit Cheaper compare to those couple of jewelry. I saw a Baby animal bracelet and a pair of earrings today. It's so cute ( but not yet catching my eyes )

Personally, I would go for a jewelry (necklace or ring) and also shoes.
You can get both :smile:

blushingbaby-it's on the last page of the look book, w/Baby Animal necklace on black background next to it. The ring is of course resin, pink, w/flat round top that have the butterfly from Baby Animals in it.
SA can't quote me the price yet b/c they just received the look book, but not the inventory book of what they will be receiving.....i just told her to put me on the list in case they did have it in the store.

cLASSIC CHIC- PLEASE GET THE FLATS i WAS ALSO INSPIRED TO GET THEM SHOES WHEN READING 'FROM WINDOW SHOPPING...'. I HAVE CHANEL BALLET PUMPS AND THEY ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES I HAVE EVER HAD. I AM GONNA GET THEM PANTENT PINK AND BLACK SHOES NEXT MONTH. HONESTLY, THIS FORUM IS MAKING ME BROKE!

Classic Chic: Go for the flats my dear!!! :love::love: They are amazingly comfortable and pretty!!! hehe and they do very well in the rain (it happened to rain the other day when i was out. When i was back home, I wiped it a little and it looked pefect again!) :cutesy:*ohh* im so bias. lol

hmmmmm well, i say,,,go with the baby animal necklace and ring...i saw the bracelet today and it is so cute i almost started crying with joy, right in the middle of the NM Chanel boutique, that such a trinket exists in this world...i think the animal series will be a classic, and will only come around once, and even be a collectors' item. you will always be able to get a pair of Chanel flats. and just think, the first time you go out in rain or heaven forbid step in a wad of gum that some evil reptile of a person threw down, you will be devastated! i hope this helped you...but after all is said and done, either will be great....i am just partial to things that most people don't have and that won't get worn or ruined. also, if you are a bracelet person and they get the bracelet in, the bracelet alone is a killer.....but i think its $750 which is quite high

i am not much of a bracelet person, happy w/my tiffany.....BF might get me the ring, b/c i lost my 4 carat Santa Maria Aquamarine stone today;either lost it to garbage disposer or my dog ate it since she licks everything that's on carpet including pen caps....sofa king mad and sad....today is very extreme for me, finally squeeze myself in new job(been interviewed for 3 months!) today, but the lost of my favorite ring of all time completely ruined the joy, on top of that, my bank account can't support any retail therapy......:crybaby: :crybaby:

i am not much of a bracelet person, happy w/my tiffany.....BF might get me the ring, b/c i lost my 4 carat Santa Maria Aquamarine stone today;either lost it to garbage disposer or my dog ate it since she licks everything that's on carpet including pen caps....sofa king mad and sad....today is very extreme for me, finally squeeze myself in new job(been interviewed for 3 months!) today, but the lost of my favorite ring of all time completely ruined the joy, on top of that, my bank account can't support any retail therapy......:crybaby: :crybaby:

So sorry about that :crybaby: