Jewelry from Kitson

1. Hello ladies!
    I just ordered all this jewelry from kitson and I want to know what you think about it. I pretty much like it but im not really certain about what to expect once I receive it. So give me your opinions. Thanks:biggrin::flowers:

BigBrace.jpg BigBrace1.jpg Goldchain&leatherheart.jpg rafiablackbangle.jpg rafiablackbangle2.jpg women-jewlery-fullview-muti.jpg women-jewlery-detail-black-.jpg
  2. I drop by Kitson whenever I am in LA (twice a year) their jewelry is usually pretty decent. The first necklace is really cute!

3. i want the headband version of the 3rd necklace but its too expensive :sad: i can't remember, whats the designer's name?

4. I'm In Love With Every Piece!!!!!!! :smile: We Have Such Similar Taste....I Am Going To Check Out Their Jewelry Tonight!!! :smile:

5. YAY!! They have some really really cute jewelry. IMO I dont think the price is too bad.:biggrin::flowers:

6. I love the bracelets- very fun!

7. I was looking at that first one, it's adorable!

Don't expect quick shipping though. I ordered from them over a week ago, and don't even know if they shipped it out yet. No communication. Not that I wouldn't order again. :lol:

8. I :heart: the first bracelet :yes: The rest of it's not really me, but, it looks cute :smile:

9. I love Kitson Jewelry. Its always fun & unique =)

10. Too funny...I just read an article today about the owner of Kitson, his merchandise, the celebs etc. I wish I had it to share. He does make a very large mark-up on the goods...so don't make him too rich ladies!!!

11. Very cool, I am excited for you to get it!

12. How do you like your baubles?;)

13. I Never Ended Up Purchasing Anything......Very High Priced For The Products.

If I Loved Something I Would Get It. I Treat Myself Well! :smile:

But, I Found A Lot More Pieces For Much Less (Without Compromising Quality).....

I Hope Cindy Did Well ~ The Pieces She Ordered Look So Pretty!!!!!

14. i really want this from kitson. nicole has it in white here.

[​IMG]

15. the first n second is adorable

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice