Jewelry from Etsy

Heidichu

Jun 24, 2009
Miami Florida
I know most of you gals will probably take one look at this thread and gasp at the prospect of searching for cheap-end jewelry, but as a college student I find it practical to buy a bunch of cute sterling silver earrings since I don't have the money to spend on high end jewelry. At the same time I feel like I should set my frugal self aside and splurge on one great pair of earrings. I basically have three questions.

1. Do any of you know any reputable jewelry sellers on Etsy that make especially pretty earrings, or rings? On the cheap side of course.

2. What piece of jewelry should no woman be without? Or rather what would look good on any lady?

3. Any recommendations to other sellers, outside of Etsy?

happy942

Sep 14, 2006
Chicago, IL
I love Etsy!

For me, the best way to really find something I love is to just to skim through as many pages as you can and pick out a few pieces that appeal to you. I also make sure to check out the rest of the vendor's store since more than just the one item will probably catch your eye.

It's a tedious process, but I've found some really great finds and think that it's worth the time and effort!

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
somewhere craving cupcakes
There are lots of really great things on etsy and I agree with the above, you have to look through a bunch of pages but something is bound to jump out at you!! Honestly, I was on etsy for like 2 hours yesterday! There are some really talented people out there.

Heidichu

Jun 24, 2009
Miami Florida
Budget is around $3 - $10 per piece. If I find something that is just AMAZING I would be okay with paying more, but I really don't have the extra money to be spending on accessories. :-s

passerby

Feb 17, 2006
Last edited:

Heidichu

Jun 24, 2009
Miami Florida
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=27015347

I just received this trio of rings and I couldn't be happier. I love the way they look on me. 3 rings for $18 and free shipping. I'm just concerned with the quality, I don't want to wake up one day with black and green metal markings on my finger. Can anyone attest to this? Oh, and I'm looking for a nice gold necklace with a tiny simple pendant, maybe gold as well, similar to the following pic perhaps.

http://www.girlprops.com/RetailScience/page2/group/8878