Jewelry Case Suggestions?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm looking for a spacious travel case for jewelry that may have compartments for brooches as well as necklaces, etc.

Sure could use some input. Looks like LV may have a few.

Tina

2. i love the lv cases, they are so classy!

3. Sir try this site, it might help.

4. For travel, I have a jewelry roll from Aspinal that works beautifully with all of my pieces.

5. Suede, or suede-lined, is an excellent choice for jewellery cases and rolls (particularly for travel), as it grips the pieces and helps prevent damage.

6. Coco-nut, happy to help :smile:

7. I travel frequently on business and had the hardest time finding something that would accomodate the jewlery i wanted without it arriving tangled and twisted. I tried the rolled case style and found that once filled with some of my larger vintage items would not roll and close. The best solution ended up being a $25 drawstring bag that my mother found, lol. It keeps everything seperated in small pockets that run along the outside of the interior, and has a large space left in the middle for brooches or large beads. It is extremely lightweight and squishy once closed- so I can easily tuck it in between layers of folded clothing or whatever small space it left in my suitcase:idea: Also, it opens nicely and lays flat for easy access to everything.
    I purchased the black one shown here (bottom of the page 0nline Jewelry Boxes from the Netique Gift Boutique

Jewelry1367_GreenCLRG.jpg Jewelry1367_GreenOpen.jpg Jewelry1367_BlackB.jpg
  8. Yes -- I have a similar thing. I received it as a gift when I was... gosh, I don't even know now. In my early teens, maybe? I've had it for so long and I still don't ever leave on a trip without it. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice