Jewelry Box Photoshoot

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Weekend TPF-ers!! Hubby surprised me with a box of roses at work for no reason so when I took my flowers home today, I decided to do a mini photoshoot of my Cartier jewelry. I think the pics turned out beautiful but I am afraid to share it on Instagram or Facebook. I thought why not share it here! TPF is safe place to share our love for luxury goods without fear of judgment.
    I had a blast taking these pics. I truly felt like a child again playing with my mom's jewelry. Please share your jewelry also!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pmrbfay likes this.
  2. Your photos are beautiful....... Thank you for posting all your lovely jewellery. [emoji7][emoji7]

3. Gorgeous!

4. So gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

5. Gorgeous my friend, just gorgeous.

6. Beautiful

7. Drool worthy!!!

8. Amazing, love everything.

9. Stunning!

10. How sweet of your hubby! You have a lovely collection

11. Simply adorable collection, classic and beautiful!

12. My goodness, simply stunning!!

13. I love it! What a gorgeous and fun thing to do. The roses are such a lovely gift! I love playing with my jewellery - taking photos of them, cleaning them, putting them away etc etc. It is like being a kid again haha :smile:

Thanks for sharing! You lucky thing you. :smile:

14. Stunning!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice