Jewelry Box in Action!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  2. I really like your Stacked Diamond Rings. Thank you for sharing Bonybynatur2003

3. Awww, thank you! I thought she was a little lonely on one side so I got the other band for our anniversary and had them all soldered together.

4. i'm drooling here. :drool:

5. My Chopard Happy ring.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. LOVE that:drool:! Thanks for sharing!

7. :drool::drool: holy crap that's magificent! I've never seen anything quite like it! nice taste

8. not as impressive as some of the others but here are some of my favorites!

Attached Files:

9. Bautiful bracelets csewallh!

10. OMG Pazt, your collection is outstanding...

11. And this is my favourite of them :
    My emerald ring which was originally set in yellow gold and white diamonds and recently I had my jeweler rhodium the yellow gold to black :idea:

[​IMG]

12. You're most welcome Vancleef Fan! Maybe we can showcase those beauties this way:

[​IMG] Crystal, Diamond and White Gold Ring

[​IMG] Diamond and Brown Diamond Ring

[​IMG] Bvlgari Chandra Ring

[​IMG] Rings which used to be a pair of Earrings

I love your RHRs so much that I almost neglected to mention that you have such slender pretty hands too!

13. Thank you Accessorize me... You are a great help :yes::smile:

14. Vancleef Fan - Love your rings,they are all very unique. I especially love the pretty crystal and diamond flower ring! That is such a beautiful design.