Jewellery in Houston?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys. I'll be in Houston soon and I was wondering if the jewellery shopping there is any good? Are there any jewellers you'd recommend? I'm interested in all jewellery in general but I'm on the lookout for a really nice watch or diamond studs/diamond jewellery in particular. Thanks in advance!

2. For studs, make an appointment with Brian Gavin.

3. IW Marks is an old jewelry store that I have always trusted. They made my engagement ring and all of my mom's jewelry.

4. Oh yes. You mentioned Gavin to me before. I'll have to do that! Thanks.

5. I checked out the website. I wish they had more of their custome work online, but I won't be there long enough for custome work to make sense I guess.

6. They don't have much of their custom work online but i would recommend Zadok. My fiancé purchased my ring there.
    [​IMG]

7. you can also go to whiteflash, they're not far away from brian gavin, in sugarland

8. #8 Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    Just purchased mine from Brian Gavin Diamonds -- AMAZING

9. Thanks for the great feedback guys. I definitely will!