Jeweler Mark Broumand?

Jan 6, 2008
Hi Ladies,
I have just been doing some research on diamonds for a new piece of jewelry and have some girlfriends that have had beautiful pieces made for them by Mark Broumand in L.A and I was wondering if any of you have had any experience with his designs? TIA :smile:

I know very little about him, though he makes amazing items. He's a new "vendor poster" on Pricescope and has been active on there of late. What I have seen has been beautiful but I have never seen his work in anything other than photos!

^Thanks Ame. From the research I have done online he seems to be quite good at what he does and has received good reviews. From the photos and also videos I have seen his pieces really are beautiful.

Hmm, I have heard the jewelers name mentioned a few times on this site. I just checked out his website and was looking at the engagement rings, and the prices seem pretty low...which makes me wonder? For example a 2.35 carat cushion cut with halo and pave band for $14-15k thats GIA Certified? Hmm, if its for real and these are the prices and the specs then thats pretty awesome....