Travel JetBlue All You Can Fly Pass - $599

I think it's a clever idea that will likely be very popular! From its start, JetBlue has been an innovative company and I'm very curious to read of this promotion's outcome and how it may influence their competitors' strategies!

Seems like a pretty cool idea except that taxes and fees are not included so that means on top of that $599 you're going to have to pay another $50 - $150 per flight you book. Plus with only a month to work with you might have a tough time finding seats on a flight.

cool idea, but if you want to spend more than 3 or 4 nights in a place it might not be worth it, unless you wanted to travel across the country...bet this excludes Alaska and Hawaii, otherwise I'm sure people would be all over it!

Seems like a pretty cool idea except that taxes and fees are not included so that means on top of that $599 you're going to have to pay another $50 - $150 per flight you book. Plus with only a month to work with you might have a tough time finding seats on a flight.

All taxes and fees are included for domestic flights

Yes, the taxes and fees are included.

I'm lucky because with my work schedule I get nearly a week off every other weekend.

I got this deal and the only thing that sucks is none of my friends have the same schedule as me so they can't travel as much, so I'm traveling by myself. =( Initially, a friend of mine was going to buy and go everywhere with me together, but ended up her grandma died and her bf couldn't get the same days off.

It is a good deal if you can take advantage of it. It's only worth it if you fly somewhere far.

I also think it's worth it if you are flying out of a jet blue hub (I think NYC and Long Beach) which they have flights to nearly everywhere...

Other places, like San Jose, where I am flying out of barely has any. I tried looking at San Francisco to fly out of as well.

So far, I've got two trips back to southern california planned to visit my family (flying down for only a day and then flying back up.)

I've also got a little over a week trip flying to New York, Boston and New orleans.

I need to plan another week long trip somewhere, for the 2nd break from work so I can really take advantage of this deal.

Anyone have any suggestions as where I should go for the 2nd week long trip.

I'm signed up for this and getting so excited. Anyone else? What are your travel plans?

I'm doing Raleigh / Pinehurst the first weekend.
Phoenix the second.
Las Vegas
San Francisco.

My SO is using the pass for upcoming work travel to:

Boston
Washington DC
possibly Bermuda

and for fun to the Bahamas (I will meet him there)

I got it as well and I'm meeting up with some other Jet Blue AYCJ Pass Holders as well in New Orleans.

My Itinerary:
Long beach x2 (my family is near there)
NYC
New Orleans
Boston
Washington D.C.
Austin
Seattle
Chicago

I'm signed up for this and getting so excited. Anyone else? What are your travel plans?

I'm doing Raleigh / Pinehurst the first weekend.
Phoenix the second.
Las Vegas
San Francisco.

i read about this when it first came out. only, i don't really have enough time to travel during that timespan to be worth it. if i traveled for work, that pass would be so worth it.