Jet Set Travel Wallet

Liaxx

Jul 23, 2013
When I was deciding to purchase this wallet, I wanted to see reviews and I could never find anything on YouTube, on here, or anywhere but I am glad that I got it!

Does anybody else have this wallet? If so, how do you like it?
I am currently loving it! it fits absolutely everything and I'm the type that likes to put everything in their wallet.
I'm obsessed with both purses and wallets and I love my wallet to fit everything and this definitely does.
So this is for anybody who was in the same situation as me, looking for reviews of this wallet.
She is pretty big so but that doesn't really bother me. At first I thought I wasn't going to like it but i love it!

So here she is..

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410658230.628137.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410658262.357985.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410658326.166198.jpg

LOL. Several months ago I was looking for a wallet like this to hold a ton of cards and came across one by MK that was very similar (except it was saffiano leather, not regular leather). It was only on the MK website for about one minute on preorder before it disappeared. So I ended up buying a preLoVed LV zippy organizer wallet similar to this one that holds most of my cards and my full checkbook with register. It even has the same type of accordion section that yours does, and I love it!!! This is a great wallet. You should get tons of good years out of it.

LOL. Several months ago I was looking for a wallet like this to hold a ton of cards and came across one by MK that was very similar (except it was saffiano leather, not regular leather). It was only on the MK website for about one minute on preorder before it disappeared. So I ended up buying a preLoVed LV zippy organizer wallet similar to this one that holds most of my cards and my full checkbook with register. It even has the same type of accordion section that yours does, and I love it!!! This is a great wallet. You should get tons of good years out of it.

I was so interested in the LV one but i just didn't like the way the left side looked. So plain like. Lol
But i loved the accordion style on the other side so when i saw this one i just had to have it! Haha

I was so interested in the LV one but i just didn't like the way the left side looked. So plain like. Lol
But i loved the accordion style on the other side so when i saw this one i just had to have it! Haha
So funny. The reason I finally jumped on the LV one is because the left side is where you can put your full checkbook and register. I'm "old school" in that I still carry my checkbook and register everywhere I go and like to have it combined somehow with the rest of my wallet. Or you can store a passport there when traveling.

The accordion section is "genius," too. I can fit a ton of coupons, receipts, stamps, business cards, cash etc. in those slots plus mine also has a zippered section for coins. In a pinch, I can also throw my cell phone and keys in there and use it as a clutch. :smile:

I have the Continental Wallet which is quite similar to the Jet Set version. This wallet has a mid section for coins, card holder on both sides of the wallet in addition to room for cash. It has a small strap as well, so it can double as a clutch. My Samsung S5 fits in it as well. Both this wallet and the Jet Set holds a lot, so I would recommend this wallet.

When I was deciding to purchase this wallet, I wanted to see reviews and I could never find anything on YouTube, on here, or anywhere but I am glad that I got it!

I am currently loving it! it fits absolutely everything and I'm the type that likes to put everything in their wallet.
I'm obsessed with both purses and wallets and I love my wallet to fit everything and this definitely does.
So this is for anybody who was in the same situation as me, looking for reviews of this wallet.
She is pretty big so but that doesn't really bother me. At first I thought I wasn't going to like it but i love it!

So here she is..

View attachment 2750179

View attachment 2750180

View attachment 2750181

Love it! Where can I find one?

So here she is..

View attachment 2750179

View attachment 2750180

View attachment 2750181
Beautiful wallet!

This is really helpful. I had ordered this in saffiano leather from Neiman Marcus back in April but they ended up sending me a small wristlet. They claimed they didn't have the 1 that was pictured but what happened was they had priced it wrong so of course they were going to make excuses not to send it to me. Price difference was around $70 which is a lot. Nordstrom had it on sale for Labor day but i'm so cheap that I was waiting for the price to go down even further. Unfortunately they sold out. Guess I should stop being so cheap lol.

Beautiful wallet!

This is really helpful. I had ordered this in saffiano leather from Neiman Marcus back in April but they ended up sending me a small wristlet. They claimed they didn't have the 1 that was pictured but what happened was they had priced it wrong so of course they were going to make excuses not to send it to me. Price difference was around $70 which is a lot. Nordstrom had it on sale for Labor day but i'm so cheap that I was waiting for the price to go down even further. Unfortunately they sold out. Guess I should stop being so cheap lol.
OK. Maybe that's why it disappeared from the MK website so quickly. NM does fulfillment for MK, so they probably took over the MK inventory and repriced them. I didn't realize that Nordstrom sold it, as well. Thanks for the info.

NM took it down from the website the same day I called to complain . Not long after that it was off the MK website. Nordstrom is sold out now :sad::rain: Wish I would have just went ahead and ordered it when they had it on sale.

It's still listed on Macy's it looks like. VIP for 20% is going on online or 25% using promo BAGS if you buy two bags/wallets

This wallet looks amazing btw. Congrats!!
The one on Macy's website is called the Jet Set Item Travel Wallet. Very similar, but I'm not sure if it's exactly the same. It has the zippered section for coins, and I can't tell if it has the 6 card slots on the right that Liaxx's has. Anyway, thanks for the heads up on the BAGS promotion.

Just received my today. I have a coach continental wallet so knew MK would be big but it's even bigger! But so nice. I'm not a gold hardware girl but I still like it. Just got to get use to size. I bought it With another bag so with 25% was about $126.