Jet set tote rekindleship

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good morning! Over the weekend I decided to pull out my jet set zip tote in Zinnia pink. I’ve had the bag since 2013 I believe but never sold it because I knew one day I would pull her back out. I had forgotten how beautiful this bag, and all the other colors are in this line are! I figured she’s perfect for Valentines, is there anybody else in the forum that’s still a fan of the jet set totes? I know there’s the [​IMG]jet set clubhouse, but would love to see any pics of yours that you still love!!!

baghabitz34, OJane, andral5 and 3 others like this.
  2. Your husband / BF is cute! We need more pictures of him!

southernbelle82 likes this.
  3. Honey you just made by day!!!! I agree whole heartedly that my husband is a good looking man. You should see him in his uniform with his badge, gun and cuffs!

fabuleux likes this.
  4. This is my favourite tote! It's the perfect size and everything about it is perfect. It's with great restraint that I've only bought two :P Zinnia is such a beautiful and vibrant colour, very cheery :heart: Here's mine in Peacock :smile:
    20181109_215210.jpg

5. Love the colour! This is probably THE most popular MK tote where I live (for 25+ ladies, all the youngins are sporting big Jet Set totes) but you usually see it in black, grey, navy or tan. Your colour is an eye-catcher!

6. omg this color!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

7. Ooohhhh your peacock is beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!