Jessica Stam's bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know what bag Stam is carrying in these pictures? I love it. :smile:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. it's balenciaga. don't know the name of the style but it's one of the hobo-type ones.

3. Yeah, I figured it was a hobo, but had no idea which one, specifically. Hopefully someone will know what style it is! Thanks, mundodabolsa :smile:

4. I'm not sure what style it is but you can buy the bag here .. well its in purple and silver stud things .. theres others on the website too - balenciaga

5. I'm not sure it's the same bag...Stam's looks rounder and saggier and the strap looks longer, I think. I'm suspecting it may be this one, in fact, except hers is in black. But thanks for the link, it's definitely similar to the Arena...

6. Post in the Balenciaga forum and you'll get your answer fast.

7. Thanks for the tip! I didn't know it was a Balenciaga or I would have posted there in the first place.

8. Balenciaga black giant hobo

9. It's a Balenciaga GGH Hobo in Black.

10. Balenciaga 'Day' GGH in black *i think*

11. Yeah, by now I'm pretty sure that's what it is. Thanks everyone :smile: