Jessica Stam for CD

southamptonkity

Southamptonkitty
O.G.
Mar 1, 2007
62h43fn.png

love the shade of green and the heels. i think someone else posted another similar advert (but in red/fuschia) in another thread.

tee hee, nat are you gonna say the model in this particular advert's styling reminds u of a caterpillar?

love the shade of green and the heels. i think someone else posted another similar advert (but in red/fuschia) in another thread.

tee hee, nat are you gonna say the model in this particular advert's styling reminds u of a caterpillar?

no hunny, i just wanted to say that the girl has no charm and sex appeal, that she was hurt by the make up guy by making a piece of unbaked bread of her face and she should sue for the mess she has on her head instead of hair. :tdown:Where is the style and oozing beauty i would expect from Dior ? ( come back Charlize ! ):okay:

Yes! zero I also saw them, and really love the Adv. in red/fushia , the bag also!! any body have the better quality pic of that red/fushia adv??

but I think that Jassica looks really good and did a good job as a top model for Dior this season!

no hunny, i just wanted to say that the girl has no charm and sex appeal, that she was hurt by the make up guy by making a piece of unbaked bread of her face and she should sue for the mess she has on her head instead of hair. :tdown:Where is the style and oozing beauty i would expect from Dior ? ( come back Charlize ! ):okay:

:roflmfao::roflmfao:
nat, you're going to have me in stitches when we meet in july! i can't wait..i can just imagine the 2 of us conspiring and making fun of everyone as we people watch while having our donuts. :graucho:

i think she's the girl who marc jacobs named the stam bag for. (said i, the fashion-clueless one)

:roflmfao::roflmfao:
nat, you're going to have me in stitches when we meet in july! i can't wait..i can just imagine the 2 of us conspiring and making fun of everyone as we people watch while having our donuts. :graucho:

i think she's the girl who marc jacobs named the stam bag for. (said i, the fashion-clueless one)

let me just say beauty of the bag matches hers :P;) ( by the way hon ate like a gazillion donuts this weekend ...practising hard before july! :roflmfao:)