Jessica Stam for CD

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

2. She looks really pretty and I love the shade of green.

3. I loooove the shoe!

4. you dont wanna know what i think about this pic and the look of that girl :throwup:... but i love the dress ! :supacool:

5. love the shade of green and the heels. i think someone else posted another similar advert (but in red/fuschia) in another thread.

tee hee, nat are you gonna say the model in this particular advert's styling reminds u of a caterpillar?

6. no hunny, i just wanted to say that the girl has no charm and sex appeal, that she was hurt by the make up guy by making a piece of unbaked bread of her face and she should sue for the mess she has on her head instead of hair. :tdown:Where is the style and oozing beauty i would expect from Dior ? ( come back Charlize ! ):okay:

7. Yes! zero I also saw them, and really love the Adv. in red/fushia , the bag also!! any body have the better quality pic of that red/fushia adv??

but I think that Jassica looks really good and did a good job as a top model for Dior this season!

8. not a fan of the hair but the rest is fab.

9. :roflmfao::roflmfao:
    nat, you're going to have me in stitches when we meet in july! i can't wait..i can just imagine the 2 of us conspiring and making fun of everyone as we people watch while having our donuts. :graucho:

i think she's the girl who marc jacobs named the stam bag for. (said i, the fashion-clueless one)

10. ^yes, it's her...;)

11. Oooh. I love the pic! Jessica looks fabulous (and her nails are cute). Omg those shoes! :nuts:

12. Same. That's the only off thing to me. The rest is fabulous.

13. let me just say beauty of the bag matches hers :P;) ( by the way hon ate like a gazillion donuts this weekend ...practising hard before july! :roflmfao:)

14. i love the color!

15. Agreed!! The hair style doesn't really fit her!!!