Jessica Simpson's Price of Beauty

^ :throwup: yuckkk

I was able to catch it last night and her face is fuller since shes gained weight (which is odd to me because she was so thin on newlyweds)

BUT overall I was so happy to see her on teevee again!

I watched and honestly I didn't think it was very good. I can't get used to her having such a full face. It just looks distorted or something. I also know that she says she's more comfortable now than she's ever been with herself, but she just doesn't show it. It's like she holds back, but tries too hard to be her "ditzy" self like she was on Newlyweds, but it isn't quite working anymore. Idk. I still love Jessica and always will, but the show just didn't do it for me. I'll continue watching to see if it gets better though.

I didn't see the show but I saw her on interviews discussing the show. Something seemed off about her to me, her face was very bloated and she sounded like she was slurring. Hope she is not drinking or taking pills like a lot of other celebrities. Maybe it was just too much filler in her face though.

Sad because she is such a naturally pretty girl. Loved her on Newlyweds.

I watched the opening dialogue, rolled my eyes and changed the channel. Seriously, nothing is wrong with you, so why are you traveling halfway 'round the world to find your own worth?? Let Ken go back to work and Cacee back to the "Scrubs"/Clueless dude she's messing around with and spare people 22+ minutes of nonsense.

I can't believe she was laughing like that in the thai monestary with the monk meditating. Her friends Ken and Cassie were embarrassed by her outburst. That is true though about the skin bleaching thing.. It's funny in the states people are supposed to be tan but in Asian society the lighter your skin it means the higher in status or more desirable. It is sad though the price that people will go to in order to get their skin lighter.. I'm Thai and when I went to BKK with my family a few years ago and I was nice and tan since I was outside.. I wasn't pale. haha No one was rude to me because we had our bags carried to our hotel room by armed guards.. LOL! And if anyone was like that to me I would let them have it! Chemicals in cosmetics are not regulated in Thailand like the USA. So if you travel there be careful since many cosmetics contain bleaching stuff in it. But if you go to Chanel boutique it's fine.