Jessica Simpson

I noticed that too, they definitely acted different towards each other during the 2nd season of Newlyweds than in the 1st season. It's so sad though....I know hardly anything in Hollywood lasts but now that we're older, I really see it. The couples that I thought were really steady and for certain are no longer. Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise, Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, there's so many more....it's so sad.

I'm sure MTV will do some kind of psychological spin showing how the couple deteriorated on film to suck all that's left of them. Just wait.... or E true hollywood story or something.

Creepy_Joe_Simpson.jpg

ayla said:
Well, this was totally not a surprise to anyone. Maybe the paparazzi and the tabloids contributed to it, but they just exploit the cracks that are already there !

Now Nick Lachey has no claim to fame, before he was Mr. Jessica Simpson, now he's just.. sad ex-boybander !

NO! Now he's "Mr. We Dont Have A Pre Nup So I Get 1/2".....

SuLi said:
I still think that it's her creepy father who ruined the marriage. Couldn't have been easy with him lurking around everywhere.

I totally agree! What a big pain in the ass! No guy would tolerate an overbearing father-in-law who was more into his own daughter than he should be (Yuck!) :suspiciou . I would always fast fwd thru the scenes Joe Simpson was on bc he annoyed me so much.

Jessica is very pretty, but I just don't like her as much as I did when she and Nick were together and equally popular.

Jessica Simpson's outfits have always been hit or miss...I noticed that she needs to fire her stylist who picks out her shoes-they are always really not up to par. I think that she is becoming more tacky and trashy as she becomes more famous-Megs, I agree that that black see thru outfit is FUGLY!

OMG!!! haha that's so true, he's gonna get half..and think about her clothing line, the Newlyweds dvd's her makeup line....he's hooked up for life, cuz he can file support for equal rights!:nuts:

But on the love note, I think they fell apart b/c I mean first time living togather...the entire time someone's sharing intimate moments, then the blonde act b/c a nusssiance, and then popularity came, then 6 months away from hubby on a set...it all leads to issue's.:sad:

And she picks MY MAN to have sex with :Push:

The Superficial says:
Here's Jessica Simpson doing the walk of shame from the Chateau Marmont where, according to the NY Post, she took a break from partying with Kirsten Dunst the other night to disappear into the room of Maroon 5's Adam Levine - and didn't emerge until the next morning. "She was picked up by her best friend, Cacee Cobb, that morning," according to a source.
She doesn't look too happy here. Herpes will do that to you. She'll be lucky if that's all she gets, because from all reports, Adam Levine is very dirty. We're talking Paris at a penis convention dirty. Hopefully she got a shower.

BUT!!!

MSN says:
"Jessica Simpson was apparently able to withstand a full-on flirting assault from babe-magnet bachelor Adam Levine.The Maroon 5 frontman, who in recent weeks has been linked to Kirsten Dunst, Lindsay Lohan and Vanessa Minnillo, worked his charms on the soon-to-be-ex Mrs.Lachey at the Chateau Marmont last week.

"He didn't even look at anyone else," a spy tells Us Weekly."He was interested in Jessica." The suddenly pillow-lipped starlet was hanging out with some girlfriends, including Eva Mendes, when Levine "came running over, pulled up a chair and insinuated himself into their conversation," an insider recounts to the New York Post.But his wooing powers must have been on the fritz.The paper says Simpson, who has adamantly denied talk that she was friendly with the singer before her marriage fizzled, made a "speedy exit." Adds a Jessica insider to Us, "She knows he is a naughty boy and flirts with a lot of girls." ."

Attachments

• jessica_simpson4.jpeg
    jessica_simpson4.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,542
I find it oddly satisfying when paparazzi catch celebs looking as bad as I would "the morning after"; not that I do that kind of thing anymore since I am a happily married woman - but, you get my point about the bad picture. :P